- You can now export all your entries in one go using the new Export All feature
- In Settings, you can now defer the application of the style to when the application restarts. This may be useful if you get errors while trying to load a new style in the Settings screen.
- For an entry, you now have the option to set the current date/time in the date picker.
Enhancements / Other Improvements
- The image selection popup now allows for the selection of .JPEG files (in addition to .JPG files)
- Update to the displayed weather for an entry when the entry's date / time is changed.
- Multiple enhancements (and code cleanup) to improve stability and performance
- Under the hood changes to get ready for the mobile app
- Addressed an issue where the right entry was not being shown if you were on an entry in the timeline and created a new entry.
About the UpdateExisting customers of Life Journal (purchased from the beautifullifeapps.com store) will be prompted to download and install the latest version of Life Journal the next time you run Life Journal (in-place upgrade). Users that purchased the app from the Microsoft App Store will get updates via the store as usual.
Important Note: This auto update capability requires that you have v18.104.22.168 or later of Life Journal installed. If you do not have this version, please contact us and we will send you a link to the most current installer.
We also deploy the app at the same time to the Windows 10 App Store. Please note however, that it can take between 2-5 business days for the application update to show up on the Windows store since it has to undergo a stringent certification and deployment process (managed by Microsoft).