Enhancements / Other Improvements
- Enhancements to performance during initial loading of entries
- Enhancements throughout the app that improve performance
- Updates to drive OSX compatibility (Life Journal will be coming to Mac OSX shortly!)
- Minor UI improvements related to layout and presentation of information
- Minor, proactive code enhancements and cleanup to improve robustness and reliability
- Identified a rarely occurring bug that could cause app to crash at startup.
About the UpdateExisting customers of Life Journal (purchased from the beautifullifeapps.com store) will be prompted to download and install the latest version of Life Journal the next time you run Life Journal (in-place upgrade). Users that purchased the app from the Microsoft App Store will get updates via the store as usual.
Important Note: This auto update capability requires that you have v18.104.22.168 or later of Life Journal installed. If you do not have this version, please contact us and we will send you a link to the most current installer.
We also deploy the app at the same time to the Windows 10 App Store. Please note however, that it can take between 2-5 business days for the application update to show up on the Windows store since it has to undergo a stringent certification and deployment process (managed by Microsoft).